A cursory glimpse at the UK pensions system over the past 15 years reveals a period of protracted change. There is no sign of that ending.
The following are just some of the issues that are exercising the mind of employers, trustees and pensions professionals (see Market Knowledge).
- Pension freedom
- The end of contracting out, and other technical changes
- The extent of the employer’s duty in scheme changes
- Pension fees and charges
- Contract-based governance
- Public sector pension reform
- The IORP Directive
- Funding, investment and deficits.
If you’d like help or more information please contact us.